Women’s Cell-Click here
Hostel Advisory Committee-Click here
- Curricular Development Cell: This cell works for the curricular development of the institution and to make the course more relevant. It makes relevant changes in the existing syllabus .It also works on framing new syllabus.
- Research Cell: This cell works on the possibilities of research especially in co-ordination with students. It also encourages staff members for Ph.D. and minor research projects.
- Extension Cell: Extension is the base of this course. This cell works to promote extension activities. It aims at making the extension activities beneficial for the villagers and to help them to help themselves. It involves students and villagers in extension activities.
- Linkages Cell : For the effective functioning of above three cells linkages with other organizations ( GOs and NGOs) and institutions is essential. This cell explores the possibilities of establishing such linkages.
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) : The function of IQAC are
- Development and application of quality benchmark /parameters in various activities of the institution
- Dissemination of information on quality aspects
- Organization of discussions, workshops, seminars and promotion of quality circles
- Recording and monitoring quality measures of the institution.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality related activities.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report and such other reports as many be decided from time to time.
- Complaint committee against Sexual Harassment: The College has a separate committee for the complaints against sexual harassment of women at workplace.
- Anti-Ragging cell:The College has a separate Anti-Ragging cell to prevent ragging