Admission Advertisement Senior College: Please Click here
Admission Notification: Please Click here
As per the Government decision(R-8133/13), the college has been given the status of The Hindi Linguistic Minority Institute. Therefore students seeking admission to Shrikrishnadas Jajoo Grameen Seva Mahavidyalaya will be given admission as per the following rules and regulations:
Out of the total grant courses seats, 50% seats are reserved for Hindi speaking students domiciled in Maharashtra.
- Out of the total Non- grant courses seats, 51% seats are reserved for Hindi speaking students domiciled in Maharashtra.
- Admission for the above mentioned reserved seats will be strictly on merit basis.
- Non-Minority seats shall be filled in accordance with State Government Reservation Rules.
- If minority seats are not filled up to cut-off date, admission will be granted to non-minority students on the merit basis as per the notified program.
- Minority students will have to produce evidence of belonging to Hindi Speaking group/community. If a student unable to produce any such evidence/proof, he/she has to produce a declaration form of belonging to a Hindi speaking group/community on a stamp paper worth Rs. 100/-.
|Sr. No||Programme / Course||Duration||Eligibility||Seats|
|1||M.A. (Marathi)||2 Years||Any Graduate||80|
|2||B.A. (Rural Services)||3 Years||HSC||120|
|3||Junior College (Arts)||2 Years||SSC||100|
|4||Junior College (Science )||2 Years||SSC||100|
|5||HSC Vocational (MCVC)||2 Years||SSC||60|
|1||Dr. P. M. Kalbhut||Chairman|
|3||Prof. S.M Pawar||Member|
|5||Dr.. R.R. Deshpande||Member|
|6||Prof. Shirish M.Sutar||Member|
|8||Dr. S.S. Chauhan||Member|
|10||Shri. S.V. Fulzele||Member|